In this policy we describe the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our website (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and you are not allowed to use the Website or provide information on it if you are under 13 years of age. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, or that there may be a user under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com or with your local supervisory authority.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including:
- Credit card and billing information if you sign up for a paid account/subscription;
- Additional information that you voluntarily enter, such as your personal name, company name, address, phone number, FaceBookFacebook account information, and email; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and Website usage details.
How We Collect Information From You
We collect information from you in two ways:
- First, directly from you when you provide it to us, such as entering your information into a questionnaire provided to you on the Website, signing up for an account, or posting on a message board or forum on the Website.
- Second, we collect generic information about your usage and equipment automatically as you navigate through the Website, such as usage details, IP addresses, web browser preferences, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. Although we do not correlate tracking information to individuals, some information collected, such as IP addresses, will be unique.
Do Not Track Settings
The Company does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising, and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party websites track your browsing activities when you use their websites so that they can tailor their content to your preferences. If you are visiting such sites, your web browser may allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To develop, provide, and improve the Website and its services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, and upcoming course materials.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Vinyasa Productions LLC.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Vinyasa Productions. about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vinyasa Productions LLC, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at megan@vinyasaproductions to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have options in relation to the information and data that we have about you. To exercise any of the options discussed below, please contact us at email@example.com or with your local supervisory authority. If you’re an EEA users, you may:
- Access the information we have about you. We’ll will make an effort to share this information with you within a reasonable time.
- Have your information corrected or deleted.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. We only send you marketing material if you’ve agreed to it, but if you’d rather we don’t, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it’s technically feasible.
- Complain to a regulator. If you’re based in the EEA and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission in Ireland or with your local supervisory authority.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. For example, access by a user to his or her personal information is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by the user. Also, we perform regular malware scanning of the Website and all servers and computers used by us to support the Website. All Company employees are required to adhere to our security and confidentiality procedures and undergo training related to maintaining the security of user personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone and be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain links that lead to other websites, and the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, and/or activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Website and welcome any feedback about these external websites.