Terms & Conditions
I hereby agree to the following terms & conditions:
1. I am participating in classes, ceremonies, events or services during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga, sound healing, meditation, Mantra, Mudra and health. I recognize that yoga and practices requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any physical fitness program, including yoga, sound healing and meditation. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in physical fitness activities.
3.In further consideration of voluntarily choosing to participate in the yoga, sound healing, mantra, mudra, and meditation classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of voluntarily choosing to participate in the yoga, mantra, mudra, sound healing, and meditation classes, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor, Megan Sax/Vinyasa Productions, the owner for injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes or workshops held with Vinyasa Productions/Megan Sax.
5. If participating in Cannabis-related content, I hereby acknowledge that I am of the age 21+ and am in a place where Cannabis is recreationally legal or I have a medical card and am using this medicine in a therapeutic container.
6. That if I participate in other classes or events with Vinyasa Productions/Megan Sax (such as gong baths, glowga, yoga, meditations) that I will also assume full responsibility for any injuries that may result from my participation, with the same considerations that this waiver stipulates for yoga, sound healing, mantra, Mudra, and meditation (items 1-4 above).